IonCleanse® Foot Bath Detox

Detoxification and relaxation with the IonCleanse® by AMD is a choice to strongly consider as part of your wellness protocol – whether you are addressing a specific situation, or are interested in creating a platform for health. The IonCleanse® by AMD helps the body relax and gently detox in a way it has never been able to before, regardless of your current health condition. The cleaner the body is internally, the better other therapies and modalities will work: nutrition, chiropractic, acupuncture, and many others.

OVER 80K

chemicals used in the US that have not been adequately tested for their effects on human health. (source: Natural Resources Defense Council)

How it Works

The IonCleanse® by AMD’s proprietary and patented technology results in only biocompatible electrical frequencies entering the water. This elicits a relaxation response. Concurrently, these frequencies create an ionic field that cleanses and purifies the body through the power of ions.

The IonCleanse® process ionizes the water as H2O is split into OH- and H+ ions. These ions attract and neutralize oppositely charged toxins. After a session, the user feels calm, relaxed, and focused. Typical session times vary from 10-30 minutes, based primarily upon age. There are no harmful side effects, and the process is painless, non-invasive, and completely safe.

 

The Need for Detoxification

We are living in the most polluted environment in Earth’s known history. We are continually inhaling and assimilating residues from petrochemicals, plastics, pesticides, and other sources that occupy cell receptor sites and block hormone utilization. Diet and exercise are important, but without the effective elimination of toxins, the results may be limited. The IonCleanse® by AMD provides the most thorough and efficient way to facilitate total body detoxification. It is more effective and faster than any herbal or fasting protocol.

Detox is More Than Color Change

The water color change is a fascinating process. We estimate that about 70% of what you see in the tub comes from the user. The other 30% – the color change that will occur with or without feet – is most likely neutralized material from the water source or plate residue. While people can and do detox through their feet, this actually isn’t the most beneficial part of an IonCleanse session.

The filtered current that elicits a relaxation response can increase the body’s natural ability to detox for up to five days after the session. This means that your normal detox pathways – sweat, urine, stool, etc. – will be stimulated to detox more than average. While the color change is a part of the process, the benefits of the IonCleanse by AMD are more than what you see in the footbath water.

What to Expect

Every day we receive testimonials about the IonCleanse system’s positive impact on people’s lives. However, because the IonCleanse by AMD is classified as a non-medical device, FDA and FTC regulations do not allow us to share any testimonial that references a specific illness or condition.

Detox is such an individual process. Some will notice a difference the same day as their first footbath, whereas others take a longer time to notice any changes. Some may even notice that they feel a little bit worse before they feel better; all are normal reactions and are positive signs.

Ionic Foot Bath Pricing

1 – 30-minute session

$35

5 – 30-minute sessions

$140

12 – 30-minute session

$350

Call and schedule your appointment today!

(303) 221-2621